- 0.7mm mild steel, pop riveted carcass construction
- Rust resisting galvanised shelves
- Integral liquid-tight sump fitted at the bottom of the cupboard
- Door aperture has return bends to eliminate open gaps
- Delivered assembled
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1 – documents available
- Supplied with one warning label
- 2-point locking mechanism
- Extra Shelves & stands are available with the Hazardous Cupboard range
- Material: 1.2mm Mild Steel
- Fully welded seams
- Sump Integral
Cupboard Door Construction:
- Material: 0.9mm Mild Steel.
- A stiffener is spot welded vertically in the centre of the door with two 2.½” butt hinges spot welded to the door.
- The door is attached to the carcase via the hinges, with 4.8mm pop rivets.
- The door has two-point locking with an all metal key locking handle.
- Three stage pre-treatment and phosphate coating
- Carcass and doors powder coated with one coat Epoxy Polyester Full gloss powder, stoved at 180 deg. C. including Germ Guard antibacterial compound
- Carcass powder coated with a special paint – Truflow Yellow
Mobile Hazardous Cupboards