Hazardous Storage Cabinets (CoSHH) - H700 x W900 x D460mm
Our range of hazardous cupboards have been specifically designed to enable the secure and safe storage of hazardous materials. It is highly important that every workplace complies with the Coshh regulations. All our cabinets comply fully to the CoSHH law.
- All of our non-combustible steel cabinets are certified to EN 130501-1 & A2-s2.COSHH compliant hazardous storage cabinets are often used to safely store and control substances that are hazardous to our health and the enviroment around them.
- With adjustable galvanised shelves, they direct spills to a leak proof sump situated at the bottom of the cabinet. This is important as they contain spillages for those substances that are classified as being harmful. However, it’s important to clear up all spillages sooner than later to ensure that there is no build-up of chemicals.
- Shelves can take up to a maximum load of 70kg UDL.
- As standard, we supply hazardous warning stickers to emphasis the nature of the content.
- All our cabinets are fitted with secure "no snag" 2-point locking handles.It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments.
- This range of Hazardous Storage Cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by COSHH regulations.
- Sump capacity - 14 Litres
- 0.7mm mild steel, pop riveted carcass construction
- Rust resisting galvanised shelves Integral liquid-tight sump fitted at the bottom of the cupboard Door aperture has return bends to eliminate open gaps
- Delivered assembled
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1 – documents available Supplied with one warning label 2-point locking mechanism
- Extra Shelves & stands are available with the Hazardous Cupboard range
- Material: 1.2mm Mild Steel
- Fully welded seams
- Sump Integral
Cupboard Door Construction:
- Material: 0.9mm Mild Steel.
- A stiffener is spot welded vertically in the centre of the door with two 2.½” butt hinges spot welded to the door.
- The door is attached to the carcase via the hinges, with 4.8mm pop rivets.
- The door has two-point locking with an all metal key locking handle.
- Three stage pre-treatment and phosphate coating Carcass and doors powder coated with one coat Epoxy Polyester
- Full gloss powder, stoved at 180 deg. C. including Germ Guard antibacterial compound
- Carcass powder coated with a special paint – Truflow Yellow
- FREE 3-5 DAY Delivery.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY - £40.00 (Order before 12.00pm)